Integration (day 90 and beyond)
Integration is the final component of the onboarding experience. At this point, employees should be well-integrated into their new roles.
Successful integration is determined by how well employees assimilate to USC’s culture – how their role fits in and contributes to USC’s Strategic Vision, how they relate to the Trojan Family, how they add value to their units/schools’ business objectives, and how they promote USC to the outside world.
- Celebrate successes and recognize employee’s contributions.
- Continue to schedule one-on-one meetings, providing ongoing feedback.
- Ensure employee’s performance and development goals are captured in Workday.
- Identify relevant learning opportunities in TrojanLearn.
- Solicit feedback and suggestions on ways to improve the onboarding experience. Ask what might have made the transition into the job easier or more effective, etc. As appropriate, document the feedback and share with your HR Partner.